Reimbursement of 30% Tuition Fees Paid
- Both full-time and part-time eligible DYJ students will receive reimbursement of 30% of the tuition fees paid for each satisfactorily completed subject, provided that they attained an overall pass in the subject and achieved 80% attendance or above for the subject as confirmed by the institutions. Read More
- The subjects must be essential for the completion of the DYJ programme, and under the programme a student can only receive tuition fee reimbursement for a maximum of 8 subjects.
- The reimbursement is subject-based. Students who have failed in individual subjects are still eligible for tuition fee reimbursement for the other subjects in respect of which they have attained an overall pass.
Full/Half Fee Reimbursement
- To further assist needy DYJ students who meet the criteria described above, 50% or 100% reimbursement of the tuition fees paid for each satisfactorily completed subject will be made, provided that the student has:
- passed the means test;
- obtained an Eligibility Certificate (EC) issued by the SFO indicating that he / she is eligible for "FULL" or "HALF" level of assistance; and
- submitted the completed EC to his / her institution for verification of the student’s enrolment information.