Reimbursement of 30% Tuition Fees Paid
- Both full-time and part-time eligible DYJ students will receive reimbursement of 30% of the tuition fees paid for each satisfactorily completed subject, provided that they attained an overall pass in the subject and achieved 80% attendance or above for the subject as confirmed by the institutions. Read More
- The subjects must be essential for the completion of the DYJ programme, and under the programme a student can only receive tuition fee reimbursement for a maximum of 8 subjects.
- The reimbursement is subject-based. Students who have failed in individual subjects are still eligible for tuition fee reimbursement for the other subjects in respect of which they have attained an overall pass.
“FULL” or “HALF” Fee Reimbursement
- To further assist needy DYJ students who meet the criteria described above, 50% or 100% reimbursement of the tuition fees paid for each satisfactorily completed subject will be made, provided that the student has:
- passed the means test;
- obtained an Eligibility Certificate (EC) issued by the SFO indicating that he / she is eligible for "FULL" or "HALF" level of assistance; and
- submitted the completed EC to his / her institution for verification of the student’s enrolment information.