Checklist for Submission
- Please submit the completed “Household Application Form for Student Financial Assistance Schemes” and copies of the relevant supporting documents by post on or before 31 May 2021, using the addressed envelope provided.
- Required supporting documents include:
- Copy of identity documents of the applicant and his / her family members as listed in Part II of the Application Form Read More
- (For single-parent families) Copy of supporting documents for separation / divorce or spouse’s Death Certificate. If applicants are unable to provide the supporting documents, please explain in writing the reasons and sign on an explanatory note; if applicant is unable to provide the required supporting documents, the SFO reserves the right to process the application on the basis that the applicant is not treated as a single parent;
- (If applicable) Copy of documentary proof on unavoidable medical expenses (for family members who are chronically ill or permanently incapacitated) for the period from 1 April 2020 to 31 March 2021;
- Please provide copy of the bank statement / first page of bank book (if applicable Read More
- Documentary proof on total income for the period from 1 April 2020 to 31 March 2021
- Please affix sufficient postage. Applicants should write their address at the back of the addressed envelope to avoid wrong / unsuccessful delivery.
- Please make a copy of the “Household Application Form for Student Financial Assistance Schemes” for personal retention, if necessary.