- Reimbursement of 30% of Tuition Fees Paid
- Students must fulfill the following criteria as confirmed by the Approved Course Providers (ACPs) for reimbursement of 30% of the tuition fees paid in two instalments:
- Students must be aged 17 or above; and
- Attending evening secondary courses that are quality-assured and commissioned by the Education Bureau in the designated centres.
- Students must have attained the following minimum attendance requirement considered separately for each of the two school terms in a school year:
- at least 80% attendance; or
- at least 60% attendance plus an overall pass in the term assessment; or
- at least 60% attendance plus inclusion of an exemption for the remaining 20% attendance to be proved by prescribed means including medical certificates or employers' certification of work commitment.
- Please note the situations under which students will not be eligible for tuition fee reimbursement.
- Full / Half Fee Reimbursement
- To further assist needy students who meet the criteria described in Section 1, 100% or 50% reimbursement of the tuition fees paid will be made, subject to the following conditions:
- student's having passed the means test ;
- student’s having obtained an Eligibility Certificate (EC) issued by the Student Finance Office (SFO) indicating that he / she is eligible for "FULL" or "HALF" level of assistance; and
- student’s submitting the duly completed EC to the ACPs for verification of the student’s enrolment information.
- The EC for the 2020/21 school year will apply to courses taken in the 2020/21 school year only.