- The Pre-primary Education Voucher Scheme (PEVS) provides fee subsidy for parents / legal guardians / registered custodians to meet towards school fees for pre-primary education of their children in the form of pre-primary education vouchers.
- With effect from the 2017/18 school year, the Free Quality Kindergarten Education Scheme will replace PEVS.
- For kindergartens joining the PEVS in the 2015/16 and 2016/17 school years but not applying to join the Free Quality Kindergarten Education Scheme or not approved to join the Scheme, their eligible students admitted before the 2017/18 school year and remaining in the eligible classes under PEVS will continue to receive the voucher subsidy under PEVS until they leave the kindergartens concerned.
- The Education Bureau (EDB) will be responsible for processing application for extension of Certificate of Eligibility under PEVS effective from 1 September 2017. Should you have any enquiries, please call EDB at 3540 6808/3540 6811 or 24-hour automatic telephone enquiry system at 2891 0088.
- With effect from 3 July 2017, the replacement fee for the Certificate of Eligibility has been adjusted to HK$213. For application, please complete the Application Form for Re-issue of Certificate of Eligibility.