- The Pre-primary Education Voucher Scheme (PEVS) provides fee subsidy for parents / legal guardians / registered custodians to meet towards school fees for pre-primary education of their children in the form of pre-primary education vouchers.
- The new kindergarten education scheme has replaced PEVS with effect from the 2017/18 school year.
- For kindergartens joining the PEVS in the 2016/17 school year but not applying to join the new kindergarten education scheme or not approved to join the scheme, their eligible students admitted before the 2017/18 school year and remaining in the eligible classes under the PEVS will continue to receive the voucher subsidy under the PEVS until they leave the kindergartens concerned.
- Education Bureau (EDB) is responsible for processing application for extension of Certificate of Eligibility under the PEVS. Should you have any enquiries, please call EDB at 3540 6808/3540 6811 or 24-hour automatic telephone enquiry system at 2891 0088.
- With effect from 3 July 2018, the replacement fee for the Certificate of Eligibility has been adjusted to HK$218. For application, please complete the Application Form for Re-issue of Certificate of Eligibility.