- The student applicants must be Hong Kong residents with right of abode, right to land or valid permission to remain without any condition of stay (other than the limit of stay) in Hong Kong.
- 1. Nursery, Lower and Upper Classes in Kindergarten (K1 to K3)
- The student applicants must be at least 2 years and 8 months old as at 31 August 2020 (i.e. born on or before 31 December 2017) and attending nursery (K1), lower (K2) and upper (K3) classes in kindergartens registered with the Education Bureau (EDB).
- The kindergarten should be a non-profit-making kindergarten, offering local curriculum under the KG scheme.
- 2. Child Care Centre (group aged 0-2) / Child Care Centre (group aged 2-3)
- Children receiving whole-day care services in child care centres (day crèches, day nurseries or relevant age groups in kindergarten-cum-child care centres) registered with Social Welfare Department (SWD).