Kindergarten and Child Care Centre Fee Remission Scheme
Kindergarten and Child Care Centre Fee Remission Scheme

Change of Personal Particulars

  • In case any student-applicant who has applied for / is receiving fee remission later transfers to another school during the school year, the parent should complete and return the Form C (Application Renewal Form for student-applicant who has changed school / resumed class within the same school year) to the SFO so as to continue to receive fee remission. Such form is also obtainable from the new kindergarten / child care centre.
  • If applicants wish to amend any information in their applications submitted or to provide supplementary information (e.g. updating the family members’ information, claiming additional unmarried child residing with the family), they should notify the SFO in writing no later than 30 calendar days from the date of occurrence of changes.
  • The notification should be duly signed by the applicant with the application number or HKID card number of the applicant provided and submitted together with the relevant supporting documents to the SFO.
Further Information

Special Support for People of Diverse Race