Checklist for Submission
- Please submit the completed “Household Application Form for Student Financial Assistance Schemes” and copies of the relevant supporting documents to the SFO before the completion of attending classes or not later than 15 August 2021, whichever is the earlier.
- Required supporting documents include:
- Copy of identity documents of the applicant and his / her family members as listed in Part II of the Application Form; and
- (For single-parent families) Copy of supporting documents for separation / divorce or spouse’s Death Certificate. If applicants are unable to provide the supporting documents, please explain in writing the reasons and sign on an explanatory note; and
- (If applicable) Copy of documentary proof on unavoidable medical expenses (for family members who are chronically ill or permanently incapacitated) for the period from 1 April 2020 to 31 March 2021; and
- Documentary proof on total income for the period from 1 April 2020 to 31 March 2021.
- If applicants submit the application documents by post, please affix sufficient postage and write their address at the back of the addressed envelope to avoid wrong / unsuccessful delivery.
- Please make a copy of the “Household Application Form for Student Financial Assistance Schemes” for personal retention, if necessary.