Eligibility and Application Procedures
- KG students who pass the means test of the SFO and meet the eligibility criteria for the KCFRS are eligible for the Grant-KG according to their respective assessed assistance levels in the 2022/23 school year.
- The SFO has combined the two financial assistance schemes (KCFRS/Grant-KG) in the 2022/23 school year to facilitate the application of financial assistance for pre-primary students. Applicants could receive the subsidies according to their eligibility by selecting the combined wish.
- You may use “Forms & Download” to obtain the application form and relevant documents or complete and submit the electronic application form and copies of relevant supporting documents online.
- During the vetting process, applicants may be notified by the SFO that they have to provide supplementary documents. If an applicant needs to submit a statement of sworn declaration, the SFO could provide declaration service to the applicant concerned. The applicant has to make an appointment first to confirm the date, time and location. The locations of SFO’s offices for the applicants to receive declaration service are as follows:
- 5/F, Trade and Industry Tower, 3 Concorde Road, Kai Tak, Kowloon; or
- 12/F, One Mong Kok Road Commercial Centre, 1 Mong Kok Road, Kowloon
- Applicants who have any enquiries concerning the eligibility and application procedures or the declaration service may call the SFO enquiry hotline (Tel: 2802 2345), or write to the SFO at Tsimshatsui Post Office Box No. 96824.