- To be eligible for TSFS in the 2021/22, you need to:
- Be registered as a full-time student;
- Take up an exclusively UGC-funded or publicly-funded student place of a recognised courses at one of the recognised institutions in the 2021/22 academic year; Read More
- Have the right of abode in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (Hong Kong) or have resided or have had your home in Hong Kong continuously for three complete years prior to the commencement of the course*. Read More
- Your eligibility is restricted to only one eligible full-time course at any one time; and
- If you are eligible to apply for assistance under the TSFS in the 2021/22 academic year, you may also apply for subsidy under the Student Travel Subsidy Scheme (STS).
- If you are eligible to apply for assistance under the TSFS in the 2021/22 academic year, you are also eligible to apply for loan under the Non-means-tested Loan Scheme for Full-time Tertiary Students (NLSFT) .