- The SFO will accord priority to those applications with complete information upon submission. Should the SFO request supplementary information to help process your application, please adhere to the deadline set. Otherwise, the processing of your application and disbursement of financial assistance may be delayed.
- A Workflow of Application Processing highlights the following major procedures of application processing:
1. Submission of Applications
2. Submission of Declaration and Supporting Documents
- Applicants should submit the duly signed declaration (for paper signing) with photocopies of supporting documents (e.g. copies of income proof and bank accounts showing all transactions in previous financial year, etc.) within seven days from submission of online application form and follow the submission procedures and deadlines.
- Interviews may be arranged for you and your father and / or mother. You and your father or mother will be required to declare that the application information is true and complete. Please bring all the required documents to the interview, when SFO staff may seek clarifications / additional information. Read More
4. Notification of Result
- In general, if the information you provided at the time of application is complete, the SFO pledges to issue the notification of result to the applicants: (a) 90% to be issued within 60 days from the date of the SFO's acknowledging receipt of application; or (b) to be issued around mid-July (when the maximum grants and loans figures are available), whichever is the later. However, the processing time will vary, depending on the circumstances of each application. Read More
Non-means-tested Loan Scheme for Full-time Tertiary Students (NLSFT) and TSFS