After successful submission of your online application, you have to submit the following supporting documents to the SFO (otherwise, your application will not be processed):
(When completing online application: You should upload relevant supporting document at Step 5.)
(After completion of online application: You should submit the following documents through online upload, mail or drop-in boxes.)
- The duly signed declaration form (for paper signing);
- a photocopy of your Hong Kong Identity (HKID) Card;
- a photocopy of your course proof for the 2021/22 academic year (note: photocopy of Student Identity Card is required for continuing students; photocopy of payment proof for registration fee or tuition fee issued by your institution can be accepted for new students); and
- a photocopy of the first page of the bank passbook of your savings account or the bank statement or bank ATM card showing your name and bank account number.
Applicants Without the Right of Abode in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (Hong Kong):
- A photocopy of documentary evidence proving that you have resided or have had your home in Hong Kong continuously for three complete years prior to the commencement of the course in the 2021/22 academic year (e.g. Permit for Proceeding to Hong Kong and Macau (One-way Permit)).
(Remarks: This does not cover students holding -
- student visas/entry permits;
- visas/entry permits under the Immigration Arrangements for Non-local Graduates; or
- dependant visas/entry permits which were issued to them by the Director of Immigration when they were 18 years old or above.)
Applicable to Applicants taking Distance-learning Programmes or On-line Prgrammes: