After you have submitted your online application successfully, you have to submit the following supporting documents to the SFO (otherwise, your application will not be processed):
- the duly signed declaration form (if the online declaration form is not digitally signed);
- a photocopy of your Hong Kong Identity (HKID) Card;
- a photocopy of your Student Identity Card and/or any documentary proof showing your course of study in the 2019/20 academic year and your student identity;
- a photocopy of the first page of the bank passbook of your savings account or bank statement or bank automatic teller machine (ATM) card showing your name and the bank account number; and
- a photocopy of the transaction advice or account deposit form for the administrative fee paid.
Applicants Without the Right of Abode in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (Hong Kong):
- Photocopies of documentary evidence proving that you have resided or have had your home in Hong Kong continuously for three complete years prior to the commencement of the course in the 2019/20 academic year.
(Remarks: This does not cover students holding -
- student visas/entry permits;
- visas/entry permits under the Immigration Arrangements for Non-local Graduates; or
- dependant visas/entry permits which were issued to them by the Director of Immigration when they were 18 years old or above.)
Applicants on Postgraduate (by research) Course: