Change of Personal Particulars
- If there is change in your residential address, term-time address, contact telephone number or bank account number to which the financial assistance is credited, you should notify the SFO by using the form "Notification of Change of Personal Particulars" (FASP/C/1A) form.
- If there is change in your course or institution of study, or the tuition fees payable, you should notify the SFO by using the form "Notification of Change of Institution or Course Data" (FASP/C/1B) form.
- If your have deferred, suspended or withdrawn from your study, or you have not completed the programme for any reason, you should notify the SFO immediately in writing.
- If you have started repayment and have changed your residential address or other contact information, including mobile number, email address or fax number) before you have fully repaid the grant / loan and interest, you should complete "Notification of Change of Correspondence Address and / or Telephone Number(s)" (SFO 96) form.
- You are required to notify the SFO in writing immediately of any change of address of your indemnifier(s).
- The above forms can be obtained from the institutions or the SFO. You can also download the forms from our homepage.