Deadlines for Submission of Online Application
- For Continuing Students: Please submit your online application according to the submission schedule.
- For new students: Details of submission arrangement will be announced in August 2020. For students pursuing newly accredited programmes in the 2020/21 academic year, please submit the applications within one calendar month from the date of programme accreditation. Please approach your institution for enquiry.
- If you attend an accredited programme that commences between April 2020 and March 2021, except for those students who take distance-learning programmes, you should apply for financial assistance under the 2020/21 academic year. The deadline for application is stipulated above and in any case, applications must reach the SFO not later than 31 March 2021.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted save in exceptional circumstances. Late applications must be supported by the concerned institutions and applicants must give detailed justifications for their late applications in writing for the SFO's consideration.
Deadlines for Submission of Declaration and Supporting Documents
- You can submit the duly signed declaration (for paper signing) and the required documents through the following means within seven days from the date of submission of your application:
- Through online upload
- By mail or by hand to the SFO (Address: 12/F., One Mong Kok Road Commercial Centre, 1 Mong Kok Road, Kowloon). Read More