Closing Dates for Submission of Online Application
- For Continuing Students: Students should have submitted their online applications.
- For new students: Please submit your online application according to the submission schedule. For students pursuing newly accredited programmes in the 2022/23 academic year, please submit the applications within one calendar month from the date of programme accreditation. Please approach your institution for enquiry.
- If you attend an accredited programme that commences between April 2022 and March 2023, except for those students who take distance-learning programmes, you should apply for financial assistance under the 2022/23 academic year. The closing dates for application is stipulated above and applications must reach the SFO not later than 13 Jan 2023.
- (For students pursuing newly-accredited programmes in the 2022/23 academic year, please submit the applications within one calendar month from the date of programme accreditation and in any case no later than 31 March 2023. Please approach your institution for enquiry.)
Deadlines for Submission of Declaration and Supporting Documents
- You can submit the duly signed declaration (for paper signing) and the required documents through the following means within seven days from the date of submission of your application:
- Through online upload
- By mail or through drop-in boxes at Student Finance Office, 12/F, One Mong Kok Commercial Centre, 1 Mong Kok Road, Kowloon (Attention: Applications Team (FASP)). Read More