Agricultural Products Scholarship Fund and Marine Fish Scholarship Fund - Senior Secondary Education Awards
History and Aim
The Funds have been established since 1978 and aim to provide financial assistance for the education and training of:
- persons, who are employed in the agriculture and agricultural products marketing industries / marine fisheries and fish marketing industries in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (Hong Kong), and their families and dependants; or
- persons who wish to enter the industries mentioned in (i) above in Hong Kong.
- Applicants must be students in Secondary 4 to 6 at any full-time secondary school in Hong Kong.
- Applicants should have right of abode in Hong Kong, or have resided legally in Hong Kong continuously for three completed years immediately prior to the commencement of their courses.
- Applicants' family background must be directly related to the agriculture / agricultural products marketing industry / marine fisheries / marine fish marketing industry in Hong Kong.
Method of Application
During the Application Period, application forms are obtainable from:
- Reception Counter of the Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department Headquarters at 5/F, Cheung Sha Wan Government Offices, 303 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon;
- Agricultural Extension Office of the Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department;
- Vegetable Marketing Organization's general office;
- Fisheries Liaison Offices at the wholesale fish markets / fish depot under the Fish Marketing Organization; and
- the Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department's homepage
|Commencement Date||: 17 June 2019|
|Deadline of Application||: 6 September 2019|
Details of awards are laid down in Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department's website during the application period. Enquiries can be made to the Secretary, Agricultural Products Scholarship Fund and Marine Fish Scholarship Fund Advisory Committee at telephone number 2150 6698 or by email to email@example.com..