Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment (EBPP) Service
- Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment (EBPP) service is a one-stop service platform, jointly arranged by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) and the banking industry, allowing enrolled customers to receive e-bill summary and make / schedule payment online to the participating merchants / government departments via Internet banking account. Please view the list of EBPP participating banks.
The Student Finance Office (SFO) is one of the participating government departments providing the EBPP service for student loan repayment.
- The benefits of using EBPP services are :
Upon successful registration of the service through the participating banks, you will receive the e-bill summary of your demand note at your Internet banking account. The bill summary contains key information, including ATM/ PPS Ref. No., Demand Note Issue Date, Total Amount Payable, and Repayment Due Date. You can conveniently pay your bill through your Internet banking account by using this platform.
- One-stop platform for receiving e-bill summary and making repayment via Internet banking account.
- Easy to manage the e-bill records of different participating merchants / government departments.
- Environmental friendly as the whole process is paperless.
- Easy, secure and convenient to schedule payments anytime, anywhere.
- Apart from receiving the bill summary, you will continue receiving your demand notes through the existing channel (i.e. by post or via “SFO E-link MyBills” service).
- For enquiries on the registration procedures, please contact your bank directly. You may also refer to the FAQs for details.
- Do you want to receive your electronic demand note on SFO E-link?
No matter whether you are using the EBPP service or not, if you are currently receiving your demand note by post, please register with the “SFO E-link My Bills” service now for receiving electronic demand notes. To help save paper and protect the environment, once you have registered to receive the demand note in electronic form, NO paper demand note will be mailed to you afterwards.
- Promotional Leaflet
Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment Service Leaflet (PDF version)